This document provides information in relation to the privacy related practices of EventsGram. It applies to all users of eventsgram/ EventsGram. Please ensure that you read the terms of the policy in full before continuing to use our website.
Application of this Policy: This policy applies to information we collect through our Services, in email, voice, call, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
Your account information : Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
Your content : Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, lists, events you follow or attended or plan to attend, details and history, favorites and bookmarks, networking history, contact information, your event visits and bookings through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
II. How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you